A Multitude of Fabrication Choices!
All modular panels are manufactured from the highest quality material selected for function, efficiency and aesthetics. Every panel consists of tongue and groove construction with two rows of PVC gasketing at each panel joint to allow for a snug and air-tight fit. Steel cam-action fasteners are used to securely lock each panel together. To meet your specific needs we offer two types of insulation in conjunction with any combination of five types of frames and five different finishes.
- Class I foamed-in-place polyurethane foam insulation with “Ozone Safe” HCFC-22 and UL approval. It has a 2.2 pound density rating with a K-factor of .118 and a U-factor of .030. The flame spread rating is 20 and the smoke development rating is less then 300.
- One-pound density polystyrene foam insulation with a K-factor of .24 and a U-factor of .055. The flame spread rating is 15 and the smoke development rating is 125.
- 3-1/2″ kiln dried wood.
- 3-1/2″ high density urethane.
- 4″ high density urethane.
- 5″ high density urethane.
- 5-1/2″ kiln dried wood.
- Bright Galvanized Steel.
- Stucco Embossed Aluminum.
- Stucco Embossed Galvalume.
- Baked White Polyester with Embossed Finish.
- Stainless Steel Type #304B.
- Other Finishes Available Upon Request (special order).
Standard insulated floors are similar to the panel construction but with 20 gauge galvanized steel over reinforced insulation. This additional support is capable of withstanding uniform loads of up to 600lbs per square foot and is ideal for foot traffic and hand truck use.
Optional accessories include ramps, viewing windows, strip curtains, shelving, temperature alarms, temperature recorders, control panels, fluorescent light fixtures and more.
Installation at Your Convenience:
Cold Storage Group, Inc. has a full time service and installation crew available at all times. This means a walk-in can be installed at anytime – even during hours that will not disturb your ongoing business. For your convenience, a Cold Storage Group, Inc. walk-in can be installed in only a matter of hours; even in the middle of the night or on a weekend!
Shipped in 2 Weeks:
In most cases our efficient manufacturing methods allow us to promise you delivery of custom walk-ins within two weeks of receipt of your order and approved drawings. However, in special cases when a custom walk-in is urgently needed, we do all within our means to manufacture it to meet your schedule.