• 5+ years of commercial/industrial electrical work experience (State certification is preferred, but not required)
• Must be willing to travel and work occasional overtime/weekend hours.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and willing to drive to all job sites.
• Preferred training includes: OSHA 10 card, scissor cert, reach lift cert, CPR & First aid.
• Install and repair electrical equipment, refrigeration, and fixtures
• Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit and material
• Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and low voltage
• Troubleshoot motor and control systems
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
• Previous experience in commercial construction, refrigeration or other related fields
• Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
• Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Dependent on experience
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits; life insurance and long-term disability
• Vacation and Sick
• 401K match program
To complete and submit your online job application, simply type in your answers in the corresponding fields and click submit.